A German company, the â€œFriends of the Great Pyramidâ€, are planning to immortalize the common man by building the largest pyramid (and structure) in the history of mankind. This building will be a real tomb but, to the masses rather than to one man. As people buy a 'spot' or block, the structure will rise, dwarfing the ancient Egyptian Pyramid at Giza. Get yours today for only $960USD.
Implications - Ideas like this blend the concept of company-consumer interactivity and provide the public with a chance to become a small part of something that will last forever. "Friends of the Great Pyramid," stands a good chance of recruiting consumers eager to be apart of something inventive and incredibly original.
The "Great" Great Pyramid
1. Company-consumer Interactivity - Opportunity for companies to engage consumers by allowing them to become a part of something innovative.
2. Immortalizing the Common Man - Trend of creating monumental structures that commemorate the common people rather than individuals.
3. Record-breaking Architecture - Rise in the construction of massive structures that surpass existing landmarks.
1. Construction - Opportunity for construction companies to take on ambitious projects and create record-breaking structures.
2. Tourism - Emerging trend of monumental structures becoming tourist attractions, driving tourism industry growth.
3. Art and Design - Opportunity for artists and designers to create visually impressive and original structures that captivate global audiences.