I've seen my fair share of tear-worthy charity ads, but this World Vision Child Slavery campaign tugs at my heart strings like no other.
Created by the KBS+ agency in Canada, the print ads address a very real and growing issue that most people tend to forget about, or choose to ignore. Facing the issue of child slavery head on with a series of powerful images, all three ads in the campaign feature a child performing hard labour while a price tag is attached to their body. The ads are accompanied by the copy, "Some things should never be for sale."
You may not think about things like where you clothes came from or who made them, but these World Vision Child Slavery ads are an important reminder to become a conscious and responsible consumer.
This World Vision Child Slavery Campaign is a Call to End Corruption
1. Conscious Consumption - Opportunity to promote responsible consumer behavior and create awareness about ethical sourcing and labor practices.
2. Anti-slavery Movement - Opportunity to support organizations fighting against child slavery and raise awareness to eliminate exploitation.
3. Corporate Social Responsibility - Opportunity for businesses to prioritize ethical practices and showcase commitment to social and environmental responsibility.
1. Fashion - Opportunity to drive change in the fashion industry by promoting transparency in supply chains and ensuring fair labor practices.
2. Nonprofit - Opportunity for nonprofit organizations to mobilize resources and create campaigns aimed at combating child slavery and exploitation.
3. Advertising - Opportunity for advertising agencies and marketers to create impactful campaigns that raise awareness about social issues and bring about change.