Today is officially World Teacher Day honoring educators around the world for their services in learning. The '#WorldTeachersDay' infographic helps to bring awareness to the event by sharing a visual chart filled with facts about learning and education around the world.
Teachers are an integral part of any society as they build the youth up to become the leaders, dreamers and thinkers that they are capable of being. The '#WorldTeachersDay' infographic ties into this ideology by sharing a chart that overviews how teachers are helping to change and shape the world of tomorrow. The chart shares facts such as 29 million current primary teachers are working in classrooms around the world and 25.8 miillion teachers will need to be recruited by 2030 using images, maps and graphs.
This Chart Honors World Teacher's Day With Global Learning Facts
1. Global Teacher Recruitment - There is an opportunity to disrupt the teacher recruitment industry by innovating new methods of finding and training teachers for the increasing number of students worldwide.
2. Data Visualization for Education - There is an opportunity to disrupt the education industry by innovating new ways of showcasing global education data in a visually engaging manner for students, parents and policymakers.
3. Teacher Appreciation Campaigns - There is an opportunity to disrupt the marketing industry by innovating new ways of celebrating the contributions of teachers and promoting the importance of education globally.
1. Education - The education industry can benefit from the disruptive innovation opportunities like data visualization, online training, and global recruitment of teachers.
2. Marketing - The marketing industry can benefit from the disruptive innovation opportunities like teacher appreciation campaigns and social media campaigns to promote education and teacher's day.
3. Technology - The technology industry can benefit from the disruptive innovation opportunities like developing educational apps, platforms and tools for teachers and students to connect and learn efficiently.