In celebration of World Nutella Day, the beloved hazelnut spread company is giving fans a chance to win a five-day/four-night trip to visit the birthplace of Nutella in Italy. This unique experience will include a guided Nutella factory tour plus various local activities that celebrate Nutella’s culture and heritage. For your chance to win this exciting Italy trip, visit NutellaDay.com to complete their entry form beginning on February 5 at 12 a.m. ET through February 6 at 6 a.m. ET.
Nutella is also rewarding fans with on social media for the chance to unlock 20,000 free jars of Nutella. For your chance to win, share their love for the delicious spread on their Twitter, Instagram or Nutella’s Facebook page and tag it with #WNDGiveaway and their state (for example, #NY or #NewYork). Once a post from every state has been logged, people will be able to visit NutellaDay.com to redeem a coupon for free Nutella on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Image Credit: Nutella
Nutella is Giving One Fan the Chance to See the Brand's Birthplace
1. Branded Travel Giveaways - Opportunity for companies to engage with consumers by offering unique travel experiences related to their brand.
2. Social Media Reward Campaigns - Companies can incentivize social media engagement by rewarding fans with exclusive prizes and giveaways.
3. Experiential Marketing - Brands can create memorable experiences for consumers by providing guided tours and local activities related to their product or brand history.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can leverage branded travel giveaways to strengthen brand loyalty and engage with their audience.
2. Tourism and Travel - The tourism and travel industry can partner with brands to offer unique travel experiences as promotional giveaways.
3. Social Media Marketing - Social media marketing agencies can work with brands to create engaging reward campaigns that boost online presence and user-generated content.