For consumers that enjoy travelling to new places and documenting their adventures, this cross stitch world map art piece by SUCK UK offers a personalized and visual way to do so using embroidery. The map is made out of textile and comes with a slew of colored threads for consumers to document where in the world they've been, the paths they took to get there and the mode of transportation. The map then becomes a customized visual travel journal that is also simultaneously a piece of art to display in the home.
The maps are made from woven tapestry that showcase the whole world with the title, 'My Travels' up at the top. Consumers can mark on the map the places they've been and how they got there, using different colors of string to mark different journeys.
The Cross Stitch World Map Lets Consumers Visually Document Travels
1. Embroidery Art - Opportunity for personalized merchandise through embroidery with distinct aesthetic appeal using map designs.
2. DIY Creative Collaborations - Collaborative partnerships among artists, designers and companies for DIY products that combine popularity, creativity and personalization.
3. Virtual to Physical Transcriptions - Scope for transforming virtual data into attractive and tangible merchandise by merging technology with traditional crafts like embroidery.
1. Travel and Tourism - Travel and hospitality industries can leverage this visual documentation method for travelers to promote loyalty and personalized experiences.
2. Crafts and Design - Innovative opportunities for artists and designers in crafting tailor-made products that combine technology with traditional methods.
3. Home Decor - Home decor brands can collaborate with artists and designers to create more personalized, unique and aesthetically appealing products such as these map designs for consumers.