Words of Heart is an interesting new dating site that matches users based on the passwords they use. Users hoping to find love with the site will be prompted to create and account and matches will be found based on the password inputted through the registration page. The site warns users not to use important passwords -- ones that are tied to personal and important accounts -- though the website has not made claims as to whether it is saving the inputted passwords. The website does not have a chat system, but users can include email addresses, Twitter handles and/or Facebook accounts to receive messages from other users.
Words of Heart was given a brief spotlight on information security Twitter, as hackers and security researchers all debated on the validity of the site. Krzysztof Zając, the creator of the site, has stated that the dating platform is not a serious endeavor; the idea came as a joke, but was implemented and is now showing users the importance of original and difficult passwords.
Image Credit: Motherboard
'Words of Heat' Uses Matching Passwords to Connect People
1. Password-based Connection - Opportunity to develop more secure and discreet ways of online networking with password-matching as a feature.
2. Humor-driven Matchmaking - Disruptive innovation opportunity for a fun and light-hearted approach to matching people online.
3. Alternative Authentication - Opportunity to explore the potential of using passwords as a means of authenticating personal and professional connections.
1. Online Dating - Innovative approach to matchmaking that can significantly influence the future of online dating industry.
2. Information Security - Potential for integrating password-matching as a security feature for online information sharing and collaboration platforms.
3. Social Media - Opportunity to create a unique social media platform that utilizes password-matching to connect like-minded individuals with common interests.