Woo Collective's 'Liquor Perfection' collection introduces a series of accessories that are designed to swirl away the bitterness that can often taint the experience of drinking wine or spirits.
As swirling is an action that is generally used to aerate various alcoholic beverages, this is the premise behind the unique and shapely forms that can be found in the collection. The two-piece set includes a ball and a stick decanter, which can be used to improve the taste and aroma of various beverages, from beer and whiskey to coffee and tea.
Woo Collective's innovative Liquor Perfection pieces were recognized as Red Dot Design Award winners this year. As the jury noted: "The innovative use of tin has not only made this product emerge with an enhanced utility comfort, it also lends it an overall decorative appeal."
Woo Collective's 'Liquor Perfection' Removes Bitterness from Beverages
1. Swirling Accessories - Opportunity to create innovative accessories that enhance the taste and aroma of beverages by swirlin
2. Aerating Technology - Opportunity to develop new technologies or methods that remove bitterness from alcoholic beverages through aeration
3. Multi-functional Decanters - Opportunity to design decanters that can be used for improving the taste and aroma of various beverages
1. Wine and Spirits - Opportunity for wine and spirits industry to offer innovative accessories that enhance the drinking experience
2. Kitchenware - Opportunity for kitchenware industry to produce innovative decanters and accessories for improving the taste and aroma of beverages
3. Home Decor - Opportunity for home decor industry to offer decorative and functional accessories for enhancing the drinking experience