Medterra CBD is introducing a first-of-its-kind women's health pill called 'Women's Monthly Wellness' that combines pure cannabidiol (CBD) with valerian root, cramp bark and other natural ingredients. The pill is formulated to specifically address relief for some of the most bothersome symptoms associated with PMS such as cramping and bloating. This new product has the potential to help women address discomfort with natural solutions.
CBD, the non-psychoactive compound that Medterra CBD sources from non-GMO hemp plants, interacts with the receptors in the body's endocannabinoid system, which regulates everything from appetite and sleep to mood and pain management. As such, Medterra CBD also offers a range of other products for different purposes such as dissolvable sleep tablets, topical cooling creams and tinctures.
Medterra CBD's Women's Health Pill Combines CBD, Valerian Root & Cramp Bark
1. CBD Women's Health Products - CBD-infused products specifically tailored for women's health could disrupt the traditional menstrual relief industry.
2. Natural PMS Relief - The growing trend towards natural remedies for PMS symptoms creates an opportunity for companies to develop innovative, plant-based solutions.
3. Cbd-infused Wellness Products - CBD-infused wellness products could continue to grow as individuals look for alternative solutions to common health issues such as pain, anxiety, and trouble sleeping.
1. CBD Industry - The CBD industry is experiencing growth in all sectors, from CBD oil and tinctures to CBD-infused edibles and now, women's health products.
2. Women's Health Industry - The women's health industry could benefit from more natural, non-invasive remedies such as CBD-infused products for menstrual relief.
3. Personal Care Industry - The personal care industry could explore opportunities to add CBD to existing product lines to offer consumers natural, plant-based solutions for various health issues.