The average consumer is quickly shifting towards using multiple personal technology products on a daily basis, which is increasing the demand for solutions like the Samsung Trio wireless charger dock. The unit is packed with a total of six wireless charging coils within that can be used for powering two devices on the larger left section and a Samsung Galaxy Watch on the right side. A three-LED status indicator will let users know when their devices are being powered up and when they're ready to go instead of constantly needing to toggle them on.
The Samsung Trio wireless charger dock comes in both black and white finish options, and is perfect for multi-device households or users who have multiple solutions to keep powered.
The Samsung Trio Wireless Charger Dock Supports Up to Three Devices
1. Triple-device Charger Pads - Personal technology usage is growing and consumers want the convenience of charging multiple devices on a single pad.
2. Wireless Charging - Wireless charging pads are the standard for modern personal technology and offer an opportunity to innovate and improve the user experience.
3. Multi-device Charging Solutions - Consumers are looking for easy ways to charge their entire mobile suite without needing to use multiple cords or adapters.
1. Technology - The proliferation of personal technology devices creates a large industry for personal charging solutions that can cater to a wide variety of product types.
2. Home Appliances - The rise of wireless charging in the personal technology space creates cross-industry opportunities for integrating wireless charging features into household appliances.
3. Auto - The demand for in-car wireless charging options creates an opportunity for automotive manufacturers and charging solution providers to innovate in-car charger features.