Tech company Elvie launches a wireless breast pump that is designed to accommodate the needs of new mothers and make the breastfeeding experience as seamless as possible. For one, the product is ultra-compact and portable. It can "be worn inconspicuously in any nursing bra." Moreover, the mechanism of the wireless breast pump is silent, allowing for users to be incredibly discreet in public. The cordless design, on the other hand, allows mothers to move freely. The vessel has the potential to hold just over 150 milliliters of liquid.
In order to keep users conscious of volume, Elvie introduces a smartphone app that monitors capacity, can provide information about pumping history and can remotely control the wireless breast pumps.
Elvie's Ultra-comfortable Design is Compatible with Nursing Bras
1. Wireless Breast Pumps - The development of wireless breast pumps that are highly discreet opens new opportunities for mothers who are looking for ways to achieve a balanced lifestyle.
2. Silent Breast Pumps - The introduction of silent breast pumps will significantly improve the breastfeeding experience for mothers by allowing them to pump discreetly even in public spaces.
3. Smartphone-controlled Breast Pumps - With smartphone-controlled breast pumps, users can easily monitor and regulate the volume of liquid stored, track their pumping history, and enjoy more freedom of movement while pumping.
1. Maternity Products - Manufacturers of maternity products can leverage the new wireless breast pump technology to enhance the user experience with their products and offer customers greater freedom and convenience.
2. Healthcare - Healthcare providers can include wireless breast pumps as part of their offerings, empowering mothers with more control over their breastfeeding and pumping experience.
3. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can tap into the growing market of breastfeeding mothers by creating more innovative and versatile wireless breast pump options.