There are countless chicken wing recipes and Uber Eats is now pitting celebrities' best ones against one another in its Wing Showdown. The fundraising, voting-based competition was created in collaboration with Off the Menu and it gives foodies the chance to order the wings and taste them for themselves.
As part of the competition, chicken wing recipes by Snoop Dogg, Shaquille O’Neal, Tyra Banks and more will be shared by participating restaurants across Los Angeles, NYC, Atlanta, Houston, Chicago and Toronto.
While Tyra’s fried “Smize With Your Wings” have a sweet and spicy maple glaze, Snoop Dogg's “Get Tha Chip” Fried Chicken Wings are coated in potato chips. There are also plenty of other wings available for those who like more garlicky, tangy, hot or honey-glazed recipes.
Image Credit: Uber Eats
Uber Eats' Wing Showdown Shares Celebrities’ Own Wing Recipes
1. Celeb-created Chicken Wing Recipes - Opportunity for restaurants to collaborate with celebrities to create innovative and unique chicken wing recipes.
2. Voting-based Food Competitions - Potential for food delivery platforms to host voting-based competitions that engage foodies and promote participation.
3. Creative Wing Coatings - Possibility for experimentation with unconventional wing coatings, such as potato chips, to provide new and exciting flavor experiences.
1. Food Delivery Platforms - Food delivery platforms like Uber Eats can leverage celebrity collaborations and voting-based competitions to drive customer engagement and increase sales.
2. Restaurant Partnerships - Restaurants can benefit from partnering with celebrities to create exclusive wing recipes, attracting new customers and generating buzz.
3. Food Events and Festivals - Food events and festivals can incorporate wing tasting competitions inspired by Uber Eats' Wing Showdown concept to attract attendees and create unique experiences.