The 'BACARDÍ Spiced & Sweet Wings' is a chicken wing recipe that launched just in time for the Super Bowl. It is well known that the sporting event is quite a big deal in North America and many get together the day of to support their favorite team, with a drink in one hand and a chicken wing in the other. This year, Chef Shontelle Pinch — who is the mastermind behind the famous Pinch Hot Sauce, has focused on curating a boozy chicken wing recipe that no one will be able to resist.
For preparation, one will need cayenne pepper, sea salt, cane sugar, molasses, coconut flakes, PINCH hot syrup and green onions or scallion for garnish. The meat, on the other hand, will be marinaded in BACARDÍ Spiced Rum, fresh orange juice, and hot sauce, creating the ultimate chicken wing recipe balance between sweet, boozy and spicy.
Image Credit: BACARDÍ
Chef Shontelle Pinch Boasts the 'BACARDÍ Spiced & Sweet Wings'
1. Boozy Chicken Wing Recipes - Creative chefs are experimenting with adding alcoholic ingredients to traditional chicken wing recipes.
2. Super Bowl Food and Drinks - The Super Bowl continues to be a major event for food and alcohol consumption with new recipes and cocktails being introduced every year.
3. Hot Sauce Innovation - Restaurants and chefs are exploring new ways to elevate hot sauce in their dishes, including in chicken wing recipes.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can capitalize on the popularity of chicken wings and the Super Bowl by introducing new recipes featuring unique and innovative ingredients like alcohol or hot sauce.
2. Alcohol - Beverage companies can partner with food brands or restaurants to showcase their products in innovative ways, such as using spiced rum in chicken wing marinades.
3. Sauces and Seasonings - Companies that specialize in sauces and seasonings can expand their offerings to include flavored syrups or hot sauce infused ingredients for creative chefs and home cooks to experiment with in chicken wing recipes.