Converse and Brain Dead work in collaboration to introduce the new Wild collection designed for the Fall/Winter 2018 season. The new joint capsule is comprised of a series of the Chuck 70s in different design options, clothing, and accessories -- all of which boast whacky loud designs. Brain Dead is often recognized for its craft in developing busy designs that draw inspiration from a variety of different underground subcultures that range from comics to skateboarding, to post-punk music culture as well.
The seasonal offerings boast design elements that are psychedelic and asymmetric, including camouflage prints and animal graphics. Some items in the range include small and large bags, jackets, hoodies, a tee, and a long sleeve shirt. The entire collaborative Wild collection is set to drop online at Converse and at select retailers starting on October 26.
Brain Dead and Converse Drop the Wild Collection for FW18
1. Post-punk-inspired Apparel - Opportunity for clothing brands to capitalize on edgy designs that draw inspiration from underground subcultures.
2. Psychedelic Prints - Opportunity for designers to incorporate whacky, loud designs with camouflage prints and animal graphics in their products.
3. Collaborative Capsules - Opportunity for brands to collaborate with other companies for exclusive collections that offer unique products to their customers.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can create capsules and collections inspired by underground subcultures to offer a unique product line.
2. Design - Designers can incorporate psychedelic and asymmetric designs into their products to offer bold and edgy designs.
3. Retail - Retailers can leverage unique collaborations to attract customers and offer them products that are exclusive and one-of-a-kind.