Brain Dead, a design studio and streetwear brand spearheaded by Kyle Ng, has announced the launch of its Summer 2022 Collection. The expansive new capsule features a range of laid-back unisex looks that draw inspiration from vintage '70s-era apparel.
The wide-ranging collection features items such as '70s raglan shirts, button-downs, mesh tanks, half-zip polos, t-shirts, shorts, pullover hoodies, slacks, and bandana hats. Another interesting new addition, the brand has introduced a series of relaxed-fit trousers that come dressed with graphics from Braulio, Dripper World, and Leomi Sadler.
For those interested, Brain Dead’s Summer 2022 Collection is now available to shop on the brand's website as well as at select retailers around the world. In addition, the collection will see a second release on HBX on May 26.
Image Credit: Brain Dead
Brain Dead Unveils Its Laidback Summer 2022 Collection
1. '70s-inspired Streetwear - The popularity of vintage fashion is creating an opportunity for brands to release classic and retro-inspired collections.
2. Unisex Fashion - Increasing focus on inclusivity and gender-neutral fashion is leading to the growth of unisex clothing lines.
3. Graphic Trousers - The use of graphics on trousers and bottoms presents a new way to add a unique touch to otherwise basic apparel items.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of vintage-inspired collections, inclusive fashion and graphic trousers to cater to a growing consumer demand for unique and timeless apparel.
2. Retail - Retailers can tap into the popularity of '70s fashion trends and unisex clothing items by carrying a diverse range of vintage-inspired and gender-neutral clothing lines.
3. Graphic Design - Graphic designers have an opportunity to collaborate with fashion brands to create unique graphics that can be printed on clothing items like trousers and shorts to provide a refreshing take on classic apparel.