It could be argued that one of the downsides to many electric scooter designs is that they are somewhat difficult to ride, which is something that the 'WideWheel' scooter looks to change. Designed with ultra-wide tires, the scooter features front and rear suspension that will provide an enhanced riding experience that's far more comfortable than other options out there.
The scooter features a 36V 350W motor that will allow you to travel up to nine miles on a single charge, while an upgraded battery pack will offer 18.5 miles of range. The lightweight design of the 'WideWheel' scooter makes it effortless to carry with you onto a train or into the office once you've arrived, which positions it as a must-have for urban commuters.
The 'WideWheel' Scooter is Stylish and Easy to Ride
1. Comfortable Suspension Scooters - Creating electric scooters with enhanced suspension for a more comfortable ride experience.
2. Wide-tire and Lightweight Design - Designing electric scooters with ultra-wide tires and a lightweight build makes for easier carrying and storage.
3. Improved Battery Life - Developing technology for longer battery life in electric scooters to increase range and usability.
1. Transportation - Designing innovative modes of transportation with enhanced ride experience and improved battery technology.
2. Urban Commuting - Creating electric scooters that are specifically designed for city dwellers to provide reliable and convenient transportation options with easy storage and portability.
3. Outdoor Recreation - Designing electric scooters with enhanced suspension and durable build for outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, and touring.