The White Claw Hard Seltzer Variety Pack is being launched by the brand in the UK to offer consumers with a fridge-friendly way to keep a stock of libations on hand this summer. The pack contains eight single cans of the brand's most popular flavors including Mango, Black Cherry, Natural Lime and Raspberry. Priced at £15, the variety pack is targeted towards value-focused consumers and those heading to a get-together as lockdown restrictions in the UK continue to relax.
UK Head of Marketing at White Claw Michael Dean boasted about the new White Claw Hard Seltzer Variety Pack saying, "This summer is set to be full of socialising and catching up with friends and family. What better way to celebrate the summer than being able to share all White Claw Hard Seltzer’s UK flavours in one box! Whether it’s a picnic in the park, a BBQ in the garden or heading to a festival, our Variety Packs have a flavour for everyone.”
The White Claw Hard Seltzer Variety Pack is Launching in the UK
1. Fridge-friendly Alcohol Packs - Brands can innovate by providing consumers with fridge-ready variety packs that offer convenience and accessibility to a range of alcoholic beverages.
2. Value-focused Alcoholic Beverages - Providing consumers with affordable alcoholic beverage options, such as variety packs, can be a disruptive innovation opportunity within the industry.
3. Flavored Hard Seltzers - Offering a range of refreshing and fruity flavors for hard seltzers can be a trend for alcohol brands to appeal to consumers seeking more variety and taste options.
1. Alcohol Industry - Alcohol brands can continue to innovate by providing accessible, affordable, and variety-packed options for consumers during social events and gatherings.
2. Beverage Industry - Providing consumers with innovative beverage options that cater to convenience, affordability, and variety can be a disruptive innovation opportunity within the industry.
3. Food Industry - Collaborations between food and beverage brands to offer convenient, value-packed options for consumers can create disruptive innovation opportunities within the industry.