White Claw is now introducing a new iteration of the popular seltzer called ‘White Claw REFRSHR.’ The new drink comes in four Lemonade-flavored options, including Limón with hints of Calamansi, Blood Orange and Black Raspberry, Blackberry and Red Cherry, and Strawberry Kiwi. White Claw has also introduced a distinct can design that is different from previous White Claw packaging, inspired by the “artistic evolution of streetwear culture.”
The ‘REFRSHR’ sits at 100 calories, making it a healthier option for a hard seltzer. The drink has 5% ABV and is gluten-free, available in a 12-pack of assorted flavors at select retailers worldwide. Perfect for any summer occasion, the ‘White Claw REFRSHR’ is a fusion of complex flavors that will leave you refreshed.
Image Credit: White Claw Hard Seltzer
The 'White Claw REFRSHR' Arrives Just in Time for Summer Parties
1. Lemonade-flavored Seltzers - The popularity of lemonade-flavored seltzers presents an opportunity for beverage companies to expand their product lines and offer unique flavor combinations to consumers.
2. Low-calorie Alcoholic Beverages - The demand for low-calorie alcoholic beverages creates opportunities for companies to attract health-conscious consumers with products like White Claw REFRSHR.
3. Creative Packaging - The trend towards creative and unique packaging offers beverage companies the opportunity to differentiate their products and catch consumers' attention on crowded shelves.
1. Alcohol and Beverage - The alcohol and beverage industry has the opportunity to capitalize on the growing popularity of hard seltzers and expand their offerings to include creative and unique flavor combinations.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can benefit from the demand for low-calorie alcoholic beverages and offer products that cater to consumers' desire for healthier options.
3. Packaging and Design - The packaging and design industry has the opportunity to provide beverage companies with unique packaging solutions that will help their products stand out on crowded shelves and attract consumers.