An attempt to erect a 16-tonne ice pop in a New York square froze traffic and created a sticky situation for the company behind the stunt.
The soft-drink maker Snapple tried to get into the Guinness World Records book by installing the 7½-metre confection in downtown Manhattan on Tuesday.
As a construction crane began to haul it upright, a pink tide of kiwi-strawberry-flavoured fluid spread across Union Square. The slush forced pedestrians to flee for higher ground. Firefighters closed off several roads, fearing that vehicles and bicycles could slip.
1. Publicity Stunts Gone Wrong - Business professionals can explore innovative ways of creating impactful publicity stunts while minimizing risk and negative publicity.
2. Record-breaking Attempts - Business professionals can explore new opportunities to achieve world records and leverage them for brand recognition and increased sales.
3. Food and Beverage Innovations - Business professionals can explore creative ways to innovate food and beverage products and experiences that stand out from their competitors.
1. Advertising - Business professionals can innovate new ways of advertising, such as using publicity stunts, to reach new audiences.
2. Food and Beverage - Business professionals can innovate new products and experiences within the food and beverage industry to stand out and attract customers.
3. Event Planning - Business professionals can innovate new event planning strategies to create more impactful and engaging experiences for attendees.