RZA's 'Chambers' headphones aren't going to be released till next year; however there's still the WeSC x Jason Lee Headphones for those who wants something stylish from the same brand.
Actor and skateboarder Jason Lee has been quite a supporter for WeSC for a long time now, so this collaboration really isn't too much a surprise. The Swedish brand's latest headgear draws inspiration from two of the States' most infamous cities: New York and Los Angeles. The designs for the WeSC x Jason Lee Headphones is molded after the Maraca model; so both will look the same with the only difference being the color. It's a ear muff-style that features branding on the side and Lee's signature on the inside of the headband. These already look stylish, so I can't wait to see what WeSC will pull out next.
WeSC x Jason Lee Headphones Gets Inspired by Iconic Cities
1. Metropolitan-inspired Headgear - Opportunity for other headphone brands to create city-inspired designs.
2. Collaborative Branding - Chance for other brands to collaborate with celebrities or influencers to create unique products.
3. Ear Muff-style Headphones - Potential for headphone manufacturers to explore fashionable and functional ear muff-style designs.
1. Headphone Manufacturing - Idea for headphone manufacturers to tap into the market of stylish and city-inspired headphones.
2. Fashion and Style - Opportunity for fashion brands to explore collaborations with celebrities or influencers to create trendy accessories.
3. Music and Entertainment - Chance for music and entertainment companies to partner with headphone brands to offer exclusive limited-edition products inspired by iconic cities.