The Weleda brand specializes in natural skin care products, and its Wild Rose Pampering Body Lotion is no exception.
The product was designed to "stimulate the skin's regenerative processes and helps to maintain its natural elasticity." Like its name suggests, the product contains organic wild rose, along with jojoba oil, plant oils and sun-ripened seeds and fruits. Most interesting is the product's packaging, which goes beyond being recyclable. Its pump function is attached to a bag inside the bottle which contains the product and has no air in it – meaning that the product is free of the preservatives required for most skin care products, which usually allow for air in the bottles that contain their products.
This recyclable Weleda lotion is ideal for cost and eco conscious consumers.
Weleda's Wild Rose Body Cream is Placed in a Groundbreaking Bottle
1. Natural Skincare - Opportunity for developing innovative natural skincare products that stimulate skin regeneration and maintain elasticity.
2. Sustainable Packaging - Disruptive innovation opportunity in creating packaging designs that eliminate the need for preservatives and reduce waste.
3. Cost and Eco Conscious Consumption - Growing trend of consumers seeking affordable and environmentally friendly skincare options.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Natural skincare brands can capitalize on the demand for regenerative products and sustainable packaging.
2. Packaging - Opportunity for companies to develop innovative packaging solutions that prioritize sustainability and reduce waste.
3. Eco-friendly Products - Growing market for cost and eco-conscious consumers seeking sustainable and affordable skincare options.