This may just be one of the weirdest wedding cake designs you've ever seen. Some couples fuss over cakes with buttercream or vanilla frosting for their big day, but this cake is anything but traditional.
Instead of actually having any kind of dessert that is at all cake-shaped, this couple opted for a design that is made to look like their severed heads, which takes the concept of "'Til Death Do Us Part" way over the top.
This may be the perfect cake for a couple that loves all things macabre, but this gruesome wedding cake will definitely make some stomachs churn -- so just be thankful that you weren't invited to this wedding and didn't have to take a bite of these faces.
This Blood-Splattered Cake May Be Weirdest Wedding Cake Ever
1. Macabre Wedding Trends - Couples are increasingly opting for unconventional and macabre wedding themes, creating opportunities for wedding planners and vendors to offer unique and innovative products and services.
2. Alternative Wedding Cakes - Unconventional couples are shunning traditional tiered wedding cakes and opting for unusual designs like gruesome, bloody, and gory cakes, opening up opportunities for avant-garde pastry chefs and bakeries to offer unique cake designs.
3. Wedding Shock Value - Weddings are becoming more personalized and expressive, with couples seeking to shock and surprise their guests with outrageous and unconventional themes, creating opportunities for event planners and designers to offer experiential and boundary-pushing wedding ideas.
1. Wedding Planning - Wedding planners and event designers can offer alternative and outrageous wedding ideas and themes to cater to the growing market of couples seeking unconventional wedding experiences.
2. Pastry and Bakery - Pastry chefs and bakeries can offer avant-garde cake designs like gruesome and gory cakes to cater to the growing demand for shocking and unconventional wedding cakes.
3. Event Design and Decor - Event designers and decorators can offer experiential and boundary-pushing wedding themes and decor to cater to the growing trend of shock value in weddings.