Fancy Sprinkles helps to elevate everything from cakes, cupcakes and ice cream with sprinkles, edible glitter and dragees, and now the brand is launching a collection of wedding sprinkles so that couples can celebrate their big day in style. The metallic-inspired collection for brides and grooms who love bling has the potential to create a "dessert table that looks like it is covered in crushed diamonds."
The new Wedding Collection introduces six custom-curated sprinkle and sugar blends, as well as event sets to serve about 150 guests with color schemes like Platinum, Gold and Rose Gold. When it comes to outfitting a variety of sweets, some of the available sprinkle and sugar blends include Kiss the Bride, Very Vera and Always a Bridesmaid, which can suit not only weddings but also engagement parties, bachelorettes and bridal showers.
Fancy Sprinkles' Wedding Collection Includes Special Blends & Kits
1. Custom Wedding Sprinkle Collections - The rise of specialized, themed sprinkles creates new opportunities for businesses to offer unique, customizable product lines tailored to events and occasions.
2. Metallic-inspired Dessert Decor - The popularity of metallic-inspired sprinkle collections indicates a demand for luxury, show-stopping dessert décor that can elevate any event or occasion.
3. Sprinkles for All Occasions - Expanding sprinkle offerings to include more events beyond just weddings appeals to a wider market and creates opportunities to market themed and seasonal sprinkles for holidays and other special occasions.
1. Bakery and Pastry Manufacturers - Bakery and pastry manufacturers can capitalize on the trend of customized sprinkle collections to create unique, high-end dessert offerings to brides and event planners looking to elevate their dessert tables.
2. Specialty Food Retailers - Specialty food retailers can cater to the growing demand for themed and seasonal sprinkle collections tailored to a variety of occasions and events.
3. Wedding and Event Planners - Wedding and event planners can benefit from incorporating specialized sprinkle collections as a unique, personalized touch to their clients’ dessert tables and party favors.