Using an air purifier requires that windows be closed which can in turn increase the amount of carbon dioxide in the space, so the conceptual 'Greenery' wall-mounted air purifier aims to correct this.
Designed by Seokmin Jang, the air purifier works by capturing particles and bacteria that are found in your environment, while also providing you with a spot to grow a plant of your choosing. This will help to capture the carbon dioxide in your living space when you are using the air purifier to help you attain a balanced interior breathing environment.
The conceptual 'Greenery' wall-mounted air purifier connects to your smartphone to allow for optimized control and scheduling to ensure it's always running when you need it to for crisp, fresh air.
The 'Greenery' Wall-Mounted Air Purifier Ensures Optimized Indoor Air
1. Plant-infused Air Purifiers - Combining air purification with greenery to create a balanced indoor environment.
2. Smartphone-controlled Air Purifiers - Using smartphone technology to optimize control and scheduling of air purification systems.
3. Multi-functional Air Purifiers - Integrating air purification with other functionalities such as plant growth or lighting.
1. Home Decor Industry - Introducing air purifiers as a fashionable and functional home accessory.
2. Sustainable Agriculture Industry - Incorporating plant growth functionality in air purifiers to appeal to a growing market interested in sustainable living.
3. Smart Home Industry - Integrating air purifiers with smartphones to appeal to the growing market of consumers who desire convenient and efficient home systems.