The conceptual Moss Humidifier is a naturally powered appliance for use in living spaces as a way to enhance the indoor air quality in a decidedly natural manner. The humidifier works by using artificial humidification technology to create an environment where moss can grow and flourish. This will help to infuse moisture into the air, while also supporting air purification capabilities to keep a space as fresh as possible throughout the day.
The conceptual Moss Humidifier is the design work of Ugly Duckling ID and identifies how natural solutions can be paired with advanced ones to solve simple problems. The design of the appliance also gives it a much more naturalistic appearance to reinforce the biophilic connection for consumers.
The Conceptual Moss Humidifier Improves Indoor Air Quality
1. Plant-powered Humidifiers - Improving indoor air quality through the use of natural plant-powered humidifiers.
2. Biophilic Design - Adopting biophilic design to enhance consumer connection with nature and improve air quality through natural solutions.
3. Artificial Humidification Technology - Implementing artificial humidification technology to support the growth of natural solutions for air quality improvement.
1. Home Appliances - Incorporating natural solutions in home appliances, like humidifiers, to offer consumers more eco-friendly and effective options.
2. Interior Design - Integrating biophilic design solutions into interior design to improve the overall health and well-being of individuals in the space.
3. Air Quality Control - Developing air quality control products that incorporate natural solutions, like plant-powered humidifiers, to enhance the quality of indoor air.