A Canadian subway station has been zombie infested with a frightful Walking Dead exhibit. The display was created in anticipation for the return of The Walking Dead.
This clever campaign features two dead hands that are used to countdown how many days are left until it is aired on television. In order to do so, each finger is gruesomely dismembered from the hand and the remaining fingers tell how many days are left. To add to the excitement, people in full zombie make-up are chained to the exhibit.
Fans of the show are urged to tweet a picture of themselves in front of The Walking Dead exhibit with the hashtag #TWDFEB10. Those that do have a chance to win one of the fingers, and if I do my math right, that means 10 people get one.
This Walking Dead Exhibit Will Make Your Skin Crawl
1. Live-action Zombie Events - The popularity of zombie-themed events is increasing, creating opportunities for businesses to create immersive, live-action experiences.
2. Interactive Advertising Campaigns - Brands are using interactive advertising campaigns to engage with audiences and create buzz through social media, offering an opportunity for increased visibility and customer engagement.
3. Social Media Contests - Businesses are using social media contests to increase engagement and stimulate interest in their products and services, leading to potential loyal customer acquisition.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry has an opportunity to capitalize on the popularity of zombie-themed events by creating immersive and interactive experiences for audiences, leading to new revenue streams and renewed interest in existing properties.
2. Advertising - The advertising industry has an opportunity to create interactive and engaging campaigns that utilize social media to increase visibility and audience engagement, leading to increased revenue and customer acquisition for their clients.
3. Retail - Retail businesses have an opportunity to create social media contests that incentivize engagement and increase customer loyalty, leading to potential repeat business and increased revenue streams.