If you find your hair a little flat and are craving some volume, Pophead's wacky hair style tools will definitely give you a boost.
The zany cone-shaped styling tools come in three sizes, including Princess Pop for long hair, Glam Pop for those with medium-length hair and Super Pop for a style somewhere in between. To get a crazy hairstyle in minutes, simply turn your head upside down, insert one of the Popheads and make sure it's evenly concealed with hair.
These tools will literally take your hair to new heights, which is perfect if your school hosts a "crazy hair day," or if you want to play around with some of the height-defying hairstyles that a character from Dr. Seuss' Whoville might sport on a daily basis.
These Pophead Devices Ensure You Have an Extra Wacky Hair Style
1. Unconventional Hairstyling Tools - Introducing unusual hairstyle tools to the beauty industry can be a breakthrough as the society is always on the lookout for something new and innovative.
2. Eccentric Hairdos - Creating unconventional hairstyles can be an emerging trend in the fashion and entertainment industry as it provides a way for individuals to express themselves more uniquely.
3. Whimsical Beauty Products - Launch of quirky beauty items such as Pophead's can pave the way for a new trend of whimsical cosmetic products that can cater to the consumers who prefer off-beat yet effective products.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry can leverage the potential of the quirky hair styling tools to cater to the consumer's ever-evolving expectations and requirements.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore and promote unconventional hairdos as it offers a new way for the fashion enthusiasts to showcase their creativity and stand out from the crowd.
3. Entertainment - Eccentric personalities in the entertainment industry can use the Pophead's tools to add a new dimension to their usual style and introduce unique hairdos to their fans and followers.