The Volkswagen ID Roomzz concept made its debut at the Shanghai Auto Show, featuring a design that's comparable to other electric ID concept vehicles and customizable features that fans will love. The next-gen SUV-style electric car features back-lit Volkswagen emblems and full-width LED lights that can be tailored with a smartphone app.
The ID Roomzz boasts level four autonomous driving technology, making it possible for the vehicle to operate itself in various scenarios. As such, to start the car, passengers are able to place their hand on the Volkswagen logo on the steering wheel for a short period of time. When the car is functioning autonomously, the person in the driver's seat is able to enjoy a comfortable experience by swiveling their seat to face the other passengers.
The Volkswagen ID Roomzz Concept Focuses on Comfort & Customization
1. Customizable Features - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the automotive industry by allowing customers to personalize their vehicles through smartphone apps.
2. Autonomous Driving Technology - Potential disruption in the transportation industry by advancing level four autonomous capabilities, enabling vehicles to operate without human intervention.
3. Comfortable Passenger Experience - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in automotive interiors by creating adaptable seats that enhance passenger comfort and interaction.
1. Automotive - Potential disruption in the automotive industry through the development of customizable electric vehicles with autonomous driving capabilities.
2. Smartphone Applications - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the technology industry by creating smartphone apps that allow users to personalize and control vehicle features.
3. Transportation - Potential disruption in the transportation industry with the advancement of autonomous driving technology, leading to safer and more efficient self-driving vehicles.