The 'Blossoming Beauty' editorial in Vogue Korea's February 2014 issue sees Kim Sun Hee wearing florals in an unconventional way. Rather than donning a tried-and-true floral pattern, Hee models an array of floral-inspired makeup looks that think outside of the box. The vivid palette she wears mirrors the colors of the botanical arrangements next to her, offering visual continuity throughout the spread.
Though these beauty looks are probably a little too extravagant for everyday street wear, it's worth looking at Mother Nature for inspiration when picking out your next lipstick hue.
Both the bouquet arrangements and Hee's masterfully applied makeup are works of art in the Vogue Korea February 2014 issue, photographed by Hyea Won Kang.
The Vogue Korea February 2014 Issue is Florally Inspired
1. Unconventional Floral Makeup - Opportunity for beauty brands to create innovative floral-inspired makeup looks that break away from traditional floral patterns.
2. Nature-inspired Beauty - Opportunity for beauty brands to draw inspiration from nature for the creation of unique and vibrant makeup palettes.
3. Artistic Beauty Editorials - Opportunity for beauty publications and photographers to create visually stunning beauty editorials that showcase makeup as an art form.
1. Beauty - Opportunity for the beauty industry to tap into the trend of unconventional floral makeup looks and nature-inspired beauty products.
2. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate unconventional floral patterns and vibrant floral-inspired makeup into their designs and runway shows.
3. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to explore artistic beauty editorials that focus on innovative makeup looks and botanical arrangements as visual elements.