This vodka bottle design by Jim Bogenrief tackles the issue of struggling to fit a full-sized bottle into a bucket of ice, offering a solution that functions better and expresses the beverage better. The 63 Kelvin Fine Vodka takes the shape of an ice pick, with a sharp, angular design that makes it easy to dig into ice cubes. In addition to being more practical in its shape, the new form expresses the beverage's origins and purity.
The design by the student of California's Art Center College of Design has been granted a patent and now all that remains is to wait for a utility patent before this unusual vodka packaging could be seen at nightclubs and shelves around the world.
Jim Bogenrief's Vodka Bottle Design is Shaped Like an Ice Pick
1. Improved Beverage Packaging - This innovative vodka bottle design solves the problem of fitting a full-sized bottle into ice buckets, offering an opportunity for brands to rethink and improve their own beverage packaging.
2. Functional Design - The sharp, angular shape of this vodka bottle offers an opportunity for designers to create functional and practical packaging that enhances user experience.
3. Expressive Packaging - The unique ice pick shape of this vodka bottle presents an opportunity for brands to express the origins and qualities of their beverages through distinctive packaging designs.
1. Alcohol Beverage Packaging - The innovative vodka bottle design opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in the alcohol beverage packaging industry, encouraging brands to rethink traditional bottle shapes and functionality.
2. Beverage Packaging Design - The functional and expressive design of this vodka bottle presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the beverage packaging design industry, encouraging designers to create unique and practical packaging solutions.
3. Nightclub and Hospitality Industries - The potential adoption of this unusual vodka packaging design in nightclubs and on shelves around the world creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the nightclub and hospitality industries, offering a unique and visually appealing product for consumers.