For a limited time in November and December, holiday shoppers will be able to virtually visit a pop-up virtual market created by the Bustle Digital Group. The Shop Holiday: 21 Days of Gifting activation comes to life as a virtual open-air market that gamifies the online shopping experience. Virtually, shoppers can participate in giveaways and purchase products from brand partners like Samsung, Kohl’s and Amazon Prime Video.
Just like the in-person holiday markets that people may have visited last year, this virtual one is styled to include different snow-topped structures like a virtual photo booth and a daily giveaway station.
The winter holiday season is the biggest time of year for retailers and this year, they're being challenged to get creative with digital events and virtual experiences.
Image Credit: Bustle Digital Group
Bustle's Virtual Retail Experience Supports 21 Days of Holiday Shopping
1. Virtual Retail Experience - Creating virtual marketplaces and interactive online shopping experiences for customers.
2. Gamified Shopping - Integrating game elements into the online shopping experience to enhance engagement and create a sense of fun and excitement.
3. Digital Events and Experiences - Leveraging digital platforms to host virtual events and create immersive experiences that replace traditional in-person gatherings.
1. E-commerce - Online retailers can capitalize on the trend of virtual marketplaces by creating their own virtual shopping experiences and gamifying the online shopping process.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Agencies and brands can explore creating virtual activations and events to engage consumers and promote products in a unique and interactive way.
3. Technology - Companies in the technology sector can develop innovative solutions and platforms that enable seamless virtual shopping experiences and facilitate gamified shopping interactions.