Although Toolwire's virtual internships might sound strange at first, when you consider that thousands of people log dozens of hours a week tending digital farms on Facebook, then suddenly they don't seem so crazy.
Using a product known as 'Immersive Learning Environments', Toolwire's virtual internships are essentially the culmination of gaming, education, and professional training in order to provide students and those training to enter the workforce the opportunity to brush up on their skills and knowledge in a simulated work environment. So far, the product has been surprisingly succesful, with Toolwire reporting that their virtual internships have been used by over 100,000 students to date.
Toolwire Learning Environments Boast the First-Ever Online Interns
1. Virtual Internships - Virtual internships using immersive learning environments offer a unique opportunity for students and professionals to gain real-world skills in a simulated work environment.
2. Immersive Learning Environments - The integration of gaming, education, and professional training in immersive learning environments provides an engaging and effective way for individuals to enhance their skills and knowledge.
3. Simulated Work Environments - Simulated work environments offer a safe and interactive space for students and professionals to practice and refine their skills, preparing them for the workforce.
1. Education Technology - The use of immersive learning environments in virtual internships presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the education technology industry.
2. Online Learning - Virtual internships within immersive learning environments can revolutionize online learning platforms, providing a more practical and experiential approach to education.
3. Workforce Development - The adoption of virtual internships and simulated work environments can greatly enhance workforce development programs, equipping individuals with the necessary skills and experience for career success.