Have you dreamed about living in a tropical villa in a foreign land, like these ‘Villas Finestre?' With the impressive architectural details designed by the architectural firm CC Arquitectos, I can almost bet I’m not alone with dreaming of spending time there.
The Ixtapa, Mexico location of the Villas Finestre make them the perfect destination for relaxation, sunshine and summer-loving. Eight separate villa units make up the recently constructed Villas Finestre project. The villas each vary from 500 to 1000 square meters and would be a dream piece of real estate to be able to call your own.
Implications - As the recession comes to a close, many consumers are jumping at the opportunity to once again travel abroad. With such, the creation of products and services that cater to consumers' travel decisions will continue to receive great praise and frequent financial benefits for companies.
The ‘Villas Finestre' Blends-In With Nature in Mexico
1. Nature-integrated Architecture - Architectural firms can explore designing more villas and houses that seamlessly blend with nature to cater to consumers' interest in eco-friendly and sustainable living.
2. Luxury Vacation Rentals - Entrepreneurs in the hospitality industry can explore building luxurious vacation rentals in foreign lands and market them as getaways for travelers.
3. High-end Real Estate - Real estate developers can invest in building high-end villas and homes in niche locations that offer unique features and amenities to attract high-end buyers.
1. Architecture - Architects can integrate nature into their designs, creating luxurious and eco-friendly homes in niche locations.
2. Hospitality - Entrepreneurs in the hospitality industry can develop high-end vacation rentals in foreign lands for luxury travel seekers.
3. Real Estate - Real estate developers can invest in building luxury villas in niche locations that cater to the interests and preferences of high-end buyers.