In an effort to combat confusing charges, AT&T is bringing billing into the future with the 'U-verse Video Bill.' Instead of using text to bill you, the new initiative uses video to inform you of your charges. The U-verse Video Bill clearly lays out all the information that you need so that you can understand why you're paying what you're paying.
Every month, AT&T plans to send out a personalized video to every customer of U-verse TV and High Speed Internet. Software will automatically generate an engaging snapshot of your monthly bill complete with specific charges.
U-verse customers can access the video invoice through email or the online myAT&T portal. In order to keep storage costs down, each video bill will only be available for 30 days from its release date.
The U-verse Video Bill Explains Your Charges to You Through Animation
1. Personalized Video Invoices - The use of personalized video invoices can disrupt traditional billing methods and improve customer understanding and engagement.
2. Automated Video Generation - Automated video generation software can help businesses generate visually engaging content at scale and reduce labor costs.
3. Enhanced Customer Experience - The use of technology to improve customer understanding and communication can enhance the overall customer experience and increase loyalty.
1. Telecommunications - Telecommunications companies can use personalized video invoices to differentiate their services and improve customer satisfaction.
2. Utilities - Utility companies can use automated video generation software to explain complex utility bills and increase customer understanding and engagement.
3. Fintech - Fintech companies can adopt personalized video invoices to improve transparency and communication with customers, reducing customer churn.