The familiar outer forms that these vessels have been given seem to distinguish them as containers for hard alcoholic drinks. The first and third look ideal for holding scotch, or perhaps a mix of rum and coke; the second pair would elegantly contain scrumptious cocktail concoctions. But the Vice Virtue Glass Series does more than invite you to pour yourself a beverage, it also accommodates additional addictions.
One of the tumblers integrates a tunnel through its base and a flue up its center. A lit cigarette can be slipped in and its smoke could rise straight up. Another has a vile incorporated into its side, capable of holding pills and capsules. The Diller Scofidio + Renfro collection also serves up syringe martini glasses that can be injected right into your drink.
The Vice Virtue Glass Series Accommodates Your Unhealthy Cravings
1. Multi-function Glassware - The Vice Virtue Glass Series showcases the trend of glassware with multiple functions, catering to various addictions.
2. Cigarette-incorporating Glasses - The inclusion of a tunnel for cigarettes in one of the tumblers presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the smoking industry.
3. Innovative Drug Storage - The vile incorporated into the glassware offers a potential disruptive innovation opportunity in the pharmaceutical industry.
1. Glassware Manufacturing - Glass manufacturers can explore the production of multi-function glassware to meet the demand for versatile drinking vessels.
2. Tobacco Industry - The creation of glasses with built-in tunnels for cigarettes provides an avenue for disruptive innovation within the tobacco industry.
3. Pharmaceuticals - The integration of drug storage capabilities in glassware opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation within the pharmaceutical industry.