Add a tasteful psychedelic touch to the home with these vibrant geometric textiles. Part of the recently launched Histoires naturelles collection, they were designed by Belgian textile studio NoMoreTwist. Boasting modern graphics, rainbow hues and ombre blending, the designs are everything a contemporary city dweller could want for their home.
From pillows to blankets, these vibrant geometric textiles are 100% made in Belgium. The designs were inspired by the work of engraver Ernst Haeckel, who is famous for his 18th century naturalist illustrations. Abstract and evocative, the vibrant geometric textiles is sure to bring to mind natural phenomena such as the gorgeous wings of butterflies, mineral world of crystals and the hidden geometry of the plant world.
Histoires Naturelles by NoMoreTwist is Inspired by Art and Nature
1. Psychedelic Home Decor - An emerging trend in home decor featuring vibrant geometric textiles inspired by art and nature, bringing a tasteful psychedelic touch to the home.
2. Ombre Blending - A growing trend in textile design, ombre blending creates a gradient effect in vibrant geometric textiles, adding depth and visual interest to the designs.
3. Nature-inspired Artwork - An increasing trend in textile design where contemporary city dwellers seek nature-inspired artwork for their homes, connecting with the natural world through vibrant geometric motifs.
1. Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a line of vibrant geometric textiles that incorporate the psychedelic trend and nature-inspired designs, catering to contemporary city dwellers' desire for unique home decor.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced techniques for ombre blending in textile production, allowing for more intricate and visually stunning gradient effects in vibrant geometric textiles.
3. Art and Home Decor Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Curate and market a collection of nature-inspired artwork, including vibrant geometric textiles, that appeals to the growing demand for distinctive home decor pieces.