The Viberg Slip-On Hyperlapse is a casual footwear solution from the brand that aims to offer consumers a laid-back option that is ready for extended periods of wear without showing signs of breaking down. The slip-ons are made with ultra-thin leather that might otherwise lose its shape or even tear after just a handful of wears. However, the leather has been bonded with Dyneema Composite Fabric that is reported to be 15-times stronger than steel to help the footwear maintain its shape and easily withstand damage.
The Viberg Slip-On Hyperlapse shoe pays homage to the original canvas slip-on sneakers that became a mainstay in many part of North America during the late 70s and into the early 80s.
The Viberg Slip-On Hyperlapse Shoe Has an Ultra-Strong Aesthetic
1. Ultra-strong Footwear - The infusion of Dyneema Composite Fabric in leather shoes provides an opportunity for creating ultra-strong footwear that can withstand wear and tear.
2. Extended Durability - The use of Dyneema Composite Fabric in leather shoes offers an opportunity to extend the durability of footwear, making it more resistant to damage and breaking down.
3. High-performance Materials - The combination of leather and Dyneema Composite Fabric in footwear showcases the potential for using high-performance materials to enhance the strength and longevity of products.
1. Footwear Manufacturing - The integration of Dyneema Composite Fabric in leather shoes presents an opportunity for footwear manufacturers to produce more durable and long-lasting products.
2. Textile Industry - The adoption of Dyneema Composite Fabric in leather shoes highlights new possibilities for the textile industry to develop stronger and more resilient materials for various applications.
3. Fashion Industry - Incorporating Dyneema Composite Fabric into leather shoes offers innovative opportunities for the fashion industry to create stylish and sustainable footwear that can withstand the test of time.