The Gripstar is one of the most versatile clips that has many different functions. This unit has a small wooden design with a very functional and dynamic use that works great in any working environment. It comes in an oak finish with a soft grain or mahogany tone for a simple exterior. This unit can grip objects up to 6 mm thick such as a piece or pack of paper, cloths, cables and other thin materials that can be found around the house.
It’s able to attach to multiple surfaces like wood, brick, glass, ceramic, metal and won’t leave a visible mark. The Gripstar has an adhesive backing that can hold up to 1.5 kg of weight and is accessible and easy to carry on the go. These versatile clips are great handy tools for those who work in office environments.
The Gripstar is Used to Hold Many Items at One Time
1. Versatile Clips - Disruptive innovation opportunities can include developing clips with even greater weight-bearing capacity and compatibility with a wider range of surfaces.
2. Adhesive Backing - Disruptive innovation opportunities can involve creating adhesive backings that can hold even heavier weights and leave no residue on surfaces.
3. Multi-surface Attachment - Disruptive innovation opportunities can revolve around designing clips that can securely attach to a wider variety of surfaces, including unconventional materials.
1. Office Supplies - Disruptive innovation opportunities within this industry can include the development of new and improved clip designs that cater to the diverse needs of office workers.
2. Home Organization - Disruptive innovation opportunities within this industry can involve creating clips that provide efficient and versatile solutions for organizing various items around the house.
3. Industrial and Construction - Disruptive innovation opportunities within this industry can focus on designing clips with stronger adhesive properties and higher weight-bearing capabilities to support industrial and construction applications.