People are familiar with seeing terms like "hydrating" and "frizz-taming" on a variety of haircare products, but Vernon François is a disruptive brand that takes a different approach by making it extremely easy for consumers to find the products that will best suit their needs. The Vernon François products cater to consumers with coily, kinky, wavy, straight, curly and damaged hair, each of which is represented by a unique graphic symbol.
As such, a product like the RE~VAMP Shampoo is ideal for someone with damaged hair, while the CO~WASH Shampoo presents multiple symbols at a glance, identifying it as a product that's useful for four different hair types.
With this easy-to-use visual system, consumers are able to quickly identify the haircare products that will suit one or more of their individual concerns.
Vernon François' Easy-to-Read Packaging Caters to Unique Hair Types
1. Symbol-based Product Categorization - Brands can create easy-to-use visual systems like Vernon François, with unique symbols to quickly identify products that cater to individual concerns, leading to a better consumer experience.
2. Diverse Haircare Products - Brands can create a diverse range of haircare products like Vernon François, catering to a wide range of hair types, leading to a more inclusive experience for customers.
3. Personalized Haircare Products - Brands can develop personalized haircare products like Vernon François, by using unique symbols that cater to individual hair types and concerns ultimately leading to better customer satisfaction.
1. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry can use Vernon François' symbol-based system to create more diverse, inclusive and personalized products leaving customers satisfied and leading to increased sales.
2. Marketing Industry - The marketing industry can use Vernon François' visual symbols concept to develop better and innovative visual campaigns leading to better brand recognition and ultimately sales.
3. Packaging Industry - The packaging industry can develop visually appealing and informative packaging like that of Vernon François which caters to customer concerns, giving brands a competitive edge and increasing brand loyalty.