The Verena Mandragora's 'Signum' portrait series is stunning in its simplicity. Relying solely on the beauty of her model, Verena Strunz, and her own photographic talent, she has put together an interesting portfolio based on a mathematical symbol.
Of course, this symbol's beauty is showcased thanks to Verena Mandragora's teammate makeup artist Silvia Tkacsik, who also styled the messy mane. Rounding off the team was assistant Thomas Raven. Together, they put together a series worthy of praise.
Verena Mandragora's 'Signum' Series is Stunningly Simple
1. Mathematical Symbol Portraits - Using mathematical symbols as a basis for portraits can be a disruptive innovation opportunity in the art world.
2. Simplicity in Photography - Exploring ways to showcase simplicity in photography can be a trend for professional photographers to follow.
3. Minimalist Makeup and Styling - Minimalist makeup and styling can be a trend in the fashion industry inspired by Verena Mandragora's work with assistant Silvia Tkacsik.
1. Art - The art industry can incorporate mathematical symbols as a new medium for portraits.
2. Photography - Professional photographers can adopt simplicity in their work as a photography trend.
3. Fashion - The fashion industry can use minimalist makeup and styling as a trend in their work.