As a pioneer for questioning beauty standards and representation in the media, Veil Cosmetics has launched a new cosmetics campaign that features real women who work in the industry. “Our products are created with real women in mind, not models on the covers of magazines,” said Sébastien Tardif, Co-founder and CEO of Veil Cosmetics.
The ad includes three stunningly diverse women including Vlada Haggerty, a 35-year-old professional makeup artist and photographer, Kamani Alana, a 42-year-old celebrity makeup artist and mother of two, and Jackie Volker, a 46-year-old model, photographer, and mother of six. The campaign seeks to showcase the diversity and beauty of real women by highlighting their natural good looks.
With consumers seeking more diverse representation in advertising, brands like Veil Cosmetics who align with their beliefs will likely resonate well with customers and gain more consumer loyalty.
Veil Cosmetics Launched an Empowering New Campaign
1. Diverse Representation - Brands can capitalize on the trend of diverse representation in advertising by featuring real women who are not professional models.
2. Authentic Beauty Standards - There is an opportunity to disrupt the cosmetics industry by challenging traditional beauty standards and promoting natural good looks.
3. Consumer Loyalty - Brands that align with consumers' beliefs in promoting diversity and authenticity can gain more customer loyalty.
1. Cosmetics - The cosmetics industry can benefit from embracing real women as their target audience and promoting authentic beauty.
2. Advertising - The advertising industry has an opportunity to disrupt traditional beauty standards by featuring diverse representations of women.
3. Fashion - Fashion brands can tap into the trend of diverse representation by using real women who defy traditional beauty norms in their campaigns.