These vegan fruit juices use vibrant branding to represent the healthy ingredients they contain.
The collection of juices are called 'Veganade' and contain various blends of fruits and vegetables – with everything from pomegranate, apple, carrots, berries, avocado, pineapple, pumpkin and more being ingredients in the various drinks. The drinks are rich in minerals and antioxidants.
The labels the vegan fruit juices feature are simple and clean and have small illustrations of the various fruits and vegetables that each bottle contains. The brand also has a special black and orange Halloween edition that features illustrations of ghosts, axes, pumpkins and witch hats. The way that this juice brand celebrates the holidays speaks to the brand's ability to cater to events that are relevant to consumers' daily lives.
These Vegan Fruit Juices are Filled with Nutritious Ingredients
1. Vegan Fruit Juices - The trend of vegan fruit juices provides an opportunity for companies to create more nutrient-packed, plant-based options.
2. Mineral-rich Drinks - As consumers seek out healthier options, the trend of mineral-rich drinks opens opportunities for companies to create beverages that are both nutritious and delicious.
3. Branded Seasonal Drinks - Creating special edition drinks for holidays and other seasonal events allows brands to engage with consumers on a personal level and creates a sense of exclusivity and excitement.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can incorporate the trend of using nutrient-dense fruits and vegetables in drinks to offer healthier options for consumers.
2. Health and Wellness Industry - As consumers prioritize their health, the health and wellness industry can capitalize on the trend of mineral-rich drinks to provide supplements and nutrient boosts in convenient forms.
3. Marketing Industry - The marketing industry can create targeted campaigns for brands that focus on the visual appeal and health benefits of vegan fruit juices and other nutritious drinks.