VAUTE Couture, a luxury vegan fashion brand, has announced the launch of its new line of vegan winter coats. The brand was founded in 2008 by entrepreneur Leanne Mai-ly Hilgart who wanted to bridge the gap to develop comfortable, warm, and fashionable vegan jackets.
Consumers can now pre-order the Lincoln and Casto jackets from a limited production run. The jackets are 100 percent cruelty-free and vegan and were inspired by 20 years of cold, Chicago winters. The line was made to be snowproof and windproof. In addition, the coats boast sustainable materials such as 100 percent recycled insulation fibers and recycled satin ripstop fibers.
The VAUTE Couture line is perfect for conscious consumers looking to stay warm this winter season in vegan-friendly jackets.
VAUTE Couture Announced the Launch of Its New Winter Jacket Line
1. Luxury Vegan Fashion - Opportunity for high-end fashion brands to create luxury vegan clothing options.
2. Sustainable Materials - Potential for innovation in using recycled materials for creating winter jackets.
3. Conscious Consumerism - Growing demand for vegan-friendly and ethically-made clothing.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can explore the development of luxury vegan jacket collections.
2. Textile - Textile industry can innovate in creating sustainable and cruelty-free fabrics for winter jackets.
3. Retail - Retailers can cater to the growing market of conscious consumers by offering vegan winter jackets.