Valentine's Day offerings usually consist of a card and a treat, so the Welch's Valentine's Day Fruit Snacks have been created to help offer youngsters an easier option to choose this holiday. The limited-edition snacks feature heart-shaped real fruit gummies that come packaged in individual servings that are each emblazoned with themed graphics on the pouch. The product also features a To/From label on the outside of the package to let kids write the names of friends and loved ones before handing it to them as a token of love for the holiday.
The Welch's Valentine's Day Fruit Snacks come in 28-count packs and are available for purchase at Target as well as from Walmart.com in a 32-count size option.
The Welch's Valentine's Day Fruit Snacks Have a To/From Label
1. Themed Fruit Snacks - As interest in creating fun new flavors for fruit snacks continue, brands like Welch's can explore creating additional seasonal and holiday-themed options, like Easter or Halloween fruit snacks.
2. Personalized Snack Packaging - Brands can capitalize on personalized packaging as a way to make snack products more appealing to younger generations, like Welch's did with their To/From label.
3. Fruit Snacks as Gifting Options - Other brands can explore positioning their fruit snacks as small gifts by creating packaging that includes elements like to/from labels or gift tags.
1. Food and Beverage - As with the Welch's Valentine's Day Fruit Snacks, food and beverage brands can create seasonal-themed snack products and incorporate personalization for added appeal.
2. Packaging - There is potential for innovation with packaging that is designed to have gift-like elements incorporated from the start.
3. Holiday Gifting - Brands within the gift-giving industry could expand into seasonal product offerings that include snack foods like Welch's Valentine's Day Fruit Snacks, as consumers increasingly look for unique and fun gifting options.