Knowing that many consumers will be looking for unique gifts to share with others on February 14th, Quills Coffee created three Valentine's Day coffee packages that help to express one's feelings on the subject of romance.
Quills Coffee's 'Some Sort of Feelings Blend' is can be ordered in three different "love levels," including: 'Friends?' 'Solo' and 'Love.' While Love is an option that uses packaging to say "I think I love you," the branding for Solo expresses that one is best left alone during the romantic holiday.
The Some Sort of Feelings Blend is set to be roasted by Quills Coffee on February 9th, just days before the holiday, ensuring peak freshness upon delivery and receipt. As Quills Coffee puts it, this expressive coffee blend and its playful packaging will either "confuse or amuse that special person in your life."
Image Credit: Quills Coffee
Quills Coffee Created a Trio of Fun Valentine's Day Coffee Bags
1. Expressive Packaging - Opportunity for brands to create unique and playful packaging that helps express consumers' feelings.
2. Personalized Products - Opportunity to offer customizable products that allow consumers to tailor their purchase to their specific needs or preferences.
3. Holiday-themed Products - Opportunity to create limited edition products that align with holidays or special occasions and appeal to consumers' desire for unique gifts.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for coffee brands and other food and beverage companies to incorporate expressive packaging into their products.
2. Gift and Retail - Opportunity for retailers to offer personalized and holiday-themed products to meet consumer demand for unique gifts.
3. E-commerce - Opportunity for online retailers to capitalize on the trend of personalized and holiday-themed products by offering a wide variety of options and convenient delivery services.