Anheuser-Bush launched its "Let's Grab A Beer, America," campaign closely followings a previous vaccine tracking campaign, where the brand partnered with the White House to support getting 70% of adults partially vaccinated against COVID-19 before July 4th.
The campaign features a 60-second commercial with several Anheuser-Bush brands and was directed by Alex Prager and developed by Wieden+Kennedy. Part of the campaign conveys some of the simple pleasures that many Americans have missed out on during the pandemic. The new campaign will also build on its vaccine tracking campaign and will provide live data on vaccine distributions, which will appear in a few major cities including Boston, Los Angeles and New York.
“We wanted to channel the many emotions that can bring us together for a beer and create a hopeful message focusing on the future,” said Karl Lieberman, an Executive Creative Director at Wieden + Kennedy.
Image Credit: Anheuser-Bush
Anheuser-Bush Launched Its New "Let's Grab a Beer, America" Campaign
1. Vaccine Tracking Campaigns - Opportunity for brands to partner with the government and support vaccination campaigns to increase brand reputation and sales.
2. Live Data Integration - Opportunity to utilize live data in marketing campaigns to stay relevant and up-to-date with current events.
3. Nostalgia Marketing - Opportunity to tap into consumers' emotions and evoke feelings of nostalgia post-pandemic.
1. Beverage Industry - Opportunity for beverage companies to support vaccination efforts and create marketing campaigns that align with current events.
2. Marketing Industry - Opportunity for marketing companies to integrate live data and evoke feelings of nostalgia in their campaigns.
3. Healthcare Industry - Opportunity for healthcare providers to partner with brands and government agencies to promote vaccination efforts and increase public health.