Gearheads, buckle up for this 1970 Mustang. This massive muscle machine has been slightly tinkered by either a damn fine mechanic or a complete lunatic.
This 1970s Mustang has been officially pumped with a V8 Sherman tank engine. The original design of the engine was built in the 1940s with intentions of using it in the war.
The V8 Sherman Tank engine consists of (get ready) a 60 degree cylinder angle, 5.4 inch bore and 6.0 inch stroke, a billet crank, shaft driven overhead cams, four valves per cylinder, and dual magnetos.
Oh, and did I mention that by itself the Sherman Tank flexes 500 horsepower and 1050 lbs. of torque (before modifications—this one is rumoured to have 1000hp)?
Mechanics Install V8 Sherman Tank Engine Into 1970 Mustang
1. Muscle Car Restoration - The installation of a V8 Sherman tank engine into a 1970 Mustang presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the muscle car restoration industry.
2. Engine Performance Modification - The modification of the V8 Sherman tank engine in the 1970 Mustang highlights the potential for disruptive innovation in the engine performance modification industry.
3. Retro-futuristic Design - The combination of the 1970 Mustang with a V8 Sherman tank engine showcases a disruptive innovation opportunity in the retro-futuristic design industry.
1. Classic Car Restoration - The integration of a V8 Sherman tank engine into a 1970 Mustang can revolutionize the classic car restoration industry.
2. Automotive Aftermarket - The installation of a modified V8 Sherman tank engine in the 1970 Mustang offers disruptive innovation potential in the automotive aftermarket industry.
3. Custom Vehicle Builds - The incorporation of a V8 Sherman tank engine into the 1970 Mustang presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the custom vehicle builds industry.