The Usetool Toothbrush has been designed as a visually simple oral hygiene solution for consumers that will also work to keep equipment in the optimal condition for use. The toothbrush itself is quite simple and is intended to be used with the accompanying holder that will help it to dry thoroughly after each use, while also sterilizing the bristles to eliminate bacteria. The base charger can be used for charging up the device when at home and offers three spaces for the toothbrushes to be stored after coming home from a trip or just on the regular.
The Usetool Toothbrush is the design work of Jiyoun Kim and Junyoung Jang for the Usetool Company, and has designed in monochromatic colors that further convey a sense of cleanliness.
The Usetool Toothbrush is Focused on Hygiene and Simplicity
1. Self-sanitizing Toothbrushes - The market for toothbrushes with self-sanitizing capabilities is growing, providing opportunities for companies to innovate and optimize hygiene-focused oral care.
2. Simplifying Oral Hygiene Solutions - Consumers are seeking out visually simple and easy-to-use oral hygiene solutions, leading to opportunities for companies to develop user-friendly designs and interfaces.
3. Multi-functional Oral Hygiene Devices - There is a growing demand for oral hygiene devices that can serve multiple purposes in addition to cleaning teeth, such as sterilization and charging capabilities.
1. Oral Care - Companies within the oral care industry can take advantage of the growing trend towards hygiene-focused and user-friendly toothbrush designs that incorporate self-sanitizing and multi-functional capabilities.
2. Consumer Electronics - As toothbrushes become more advanced with charging and sanitizing capabilities, companies in the consumer electronics industry can collaborate with oral care companies to develop and manufacture these cutting-edge products.
3. Home and Lifestyle - With the Usetool Toothbrush's unique charging and storage capabilities, companies within the home and lifestyle industry can identify opportunities to create innovative storage solutions for oral hygiene products that cater to the needs of travelers and those with smaller living spaces.