Us+ is an app that is intended to act as a commentary on the extent to which we allow technology to impact our behavior. This free app observes your tone of voice, facial expressions body language during Google Hangout conversations and abruptly points out your flaws and imposes penalties.
For example, if you speak for too long, the app will put you on mute and instruct you to let the other person speak. If you are being negative, the app suggests that you improve the mood of the conversation.
As you speak, a group of small graphs on the right measure five traits -- positivity, self-absorption, femininity, aggression and honesty -- in real time.
It's important to keep in mind that Us+ is not intended to be a serious app that people will regularly use during conversations. Rather, it is an experiential and interactive tech art piece that brings up serious questions about people's relationships with technology.
The Us+ App Points Out Your Flaws During Google Hangout Conversations
1. Real-time Behavioral Analysis - Opportunities to develop apps that analyze behavior in real-time and provide feedback to improve social interactions.
2. Tech Art Experiences - Potential for creating interactive tech art pieces that challenge our relationship with technology.
3. Personal Development Tools - Increasing demand for innovative apps that help individuals improve their communication skills and interpersonal relationships.
1. Mobile App Development - App developers can explore creating apps with real-time behavioral analysis features.
2. Art and Entertainment - Artists and entertainers can leverage technology to create interactive experiences that provoke thought and discussion.
3. Personal Development and Self-help - Entrepreneurs in the personal development industry can innovate by offering new tools and apps for self-improvement.