The Urban Fruit range of products have undergone a rebranding to make the adult fruit snacks applicable and appealing for younger consumers to try out. The fruit snacks are now vibrantly branded with crisp imagery that makes them easy for shoppers to identify in shops and also pinpoint which one is their favorite for purchases in the future. The snacks are also emblazoned with nutritional information on the front to help consumers monitor their intake.
Marketing Director at Urban Fresh Foods Ltd. Jo Agnew spoke on the new branding for the Urban Fruit range of products saying, "The adult dried fruit category is currently being dominated by own label and has seen a recent decline of -1.3% YoY (IRI). The opportunity to inject growth back into the category is through branded offers that can demonstrate real value and differentiation from own label.”
Urban Fruit Has Been Rebranded to Draw in Younger Consumers
1. Youth-oriented Fruit Snacks - Brands can rebrand their fruit snack products with vibrant and crisp imagery to market and increase its appeal to a younger audience.
2. Nutrition-branded Snacks - Brands can increase their health appeal by printing nutritional information on the front of their snack products.
3. Revitalizing Declining Categories - Brands can take advantage of declining categories through branded offers that demonstrate real value and differentiation from own label products.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - Brands can rebrand their products with appealing imagery, improved nutrition information and/or create branded offers to increase sales in the sector.
2. Youth-oriented Products Industry - Brands can target younger consumers by modifying products to fit their preferences and rebranding them with appealing imagery.
3. Healthy Snack Industry - Brands can print nutritional information on the front of their products to make them more attractive to health-conscious consumers.