Outside of the burgers that it serves on a daily basis, Burger King has experimented with creating a range of flame-grilled goods for promotional purposes and in France, it is now creating over a million unique drinking glasses over the fire. For a limited time, Burger King will be giving out its "flame-grilled glasses" with Cheese and Bacon Whopper meals. Naturally, the drinking glasses are anything but perfectly shaped, as each one melts a little differently when exposed to intense heat.
Burger King France teamed up with tableware company ARC to create a total of 1,519,229 unique drinking glasses for this promotion, which are expected to become sought-after Burger King collectibles, as only a limited number of the unconventionally shaped glassware products will be available for a short time this year.
Burger King is Creating 1.5 Million Unique Drinking Glasses in France
1. Flame-grilled Goods - Opportunity for restaurants to experiment with flame-grilled products for promotional purposes.
2. Unique Collectibles - Limited edition, unconventionally shaped glassware products becoming sought-after collectibles.
3. Collaborations with Tableware Companies - Partnerships between restaurants and tableware companies to create unique and limited edition promotional items.
1. Restaurant Industry - Restaurants can offer flame-grilled promotional products to attract customers and generate buzz.
2. Collectibles Industry - Opportunity to create and sell limited edition, unconventional collectible items.
3. Tableware Manufacturing Industry - Tableware companies can collaborate with restaurants to design and produce unique and limited edition promotional items.